Do you want to know everything about Windows 10 pro? Do you want to know how much does a Windows 10 Pro cost? If so, then stick to this article till the end!
Windows 10 pro is the most powerful and the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system. The higher-end version of the operating system, Windows 10 Pro, contains all the features of the Windows 10 home version along with some advanced features. It provides various security tools, connectivity features as well as management and productivity tools. Its security features can protect sensitive information on the devices and user identities. These include BitLocker drive encryption, Secure Boot, Windows Hello, Windows Defender Antivirus, Windows Information Protection (WIP) and much more.
How Much Does a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Cost?
Do you want to know everything about Windows 10 pro? Do you want to know how much does a Windows 10 Pro cost? If so, then stick to this article till the end! Windows 10 pro is the most powerful and the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system. The higher-end version of the operating system, Windows 10 Pro, contains all the features of the Windows 10 home version along with some advanced features. It provides various security tools, connectivity features as well as management and productivity tools. Its security features can protect sensitive information on the devices and user identities. These include BitLocker drive encryption, Secure Boot, Windows Hello, Windows Defender Antivirus, Windows Information Protection (WIP) and much more.
The pro version of Windows 10 offers a solid foundation for every business. It is perfect for the users who have a professional PC such as Surface Book 2. It has some features that are also present in Windows 10 home but there are some key differences as well. It does not take any features from the users of the home version but simply adds some more advanced features. It is suitable for organizations by meeting their advanced management and security needs. The management and productivity tools of Windows 10 pro include Group Policy Management, Assigned Access, and Microsoft Store for Business and Mobile Device Management. All these tools not only help in managing various groups, domain and PCs on a network but also assist the Windows user save time and money. Along with the management tools, it offers several automatic updates. It has some great improvements as compared to Windows 10 home such as Instant Go that enables the device to boot up as well as resume quickly. In short Windows 10 pro is the best windows and is the best platform for Windows to date!
What is the cost of Windows 10 pro?
The cost of Windows 10 is the same as that of its predecessor, Windows 8. Microsoft has designed Windows 10 keeping in view tablets and touchscreen laptops in mind. Windows 10 comes in two versions, so the cost of both versions is different. If you download its home and pro version from Microsoft, you need to pay $139 to get Windows 10 home. It is an ideal option for a home computer or gaming. The cost is $199.99 if you want to get Windows 10 Pro, which is not a small investment at all. It is perfect for businesses as well as large enterprises that need more management, protection, and security to protect and manage their files. In the case of Amazon, the home version of Windows 10 costs $129.99 and the price of its pro version is $191.
Moreover, the cost of Windows 10 Pro for workstations is $309. It comes with great data handling and storage capacity and supports 6 TB RAM and 4 CPUs. It is perfect for those businesses that need a powerful, secure and faster operating system that can provide additional networking and security features. It also offers an advanced file system along with new data handling procedures.
For some users who wish to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft used to offer a Pro Pack earlier. But now Microsoft store app of Windows 10 provides this feature by which if you want to upgrade from home to pro version, it will cost you only 99 US Dollars!
If you wish to upgrade from the previous version of Windows to the next version, you will get free. It means that the free upgrade allows you to get Windows 10 home if you had Windows 7 home. And if you had the pro version of Windows 8.1, you will enjoy Windows 10 pro.
What are the features that you can get from Windows 10 pro for the business market?
There are various features that Windows 10 Pro offers. But there are some features as well that are specifically designed for businesses as this version focuses more on the business crowd.
- Its Domain Join feature allows the users to connect to their business or office domain. In this way, a user of windows 10 pro can access the files, documents, printers as well as servers on the network.
- Some users may find some value in its Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE). It is perfect for the users who are working on a web application that does not work with Internet Explorer 11. The Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE) allows users to use old web applications in a modern version of Internet Explorer that is Internet Explorer 8. It allows better security, better reliability, and better performance and allows the user to use a modified browser configuration.
- Windows 10 Pro comes with a great feature which is known as the Assigned Access 8.1. This privacy tool works on the user’s assigned permissions. It allows a specific user to access a specific app without going to the desktop and start menu.
- Windows 10 Pro users can create a virtual machine using a built-in virtualization solution, Hyper-V. It allows the users to run more than one operating system on their PC.
- One of the useful features that Windows 10 pro provides for business users is BitLocker. It is an enhanced drive encryption tool by which the users can lock their drive to get more security and privacy to their files.
- The users of the pro version can take advantage of its kiosk mode.
Final and Last Thoughts:
Upgrading your system to Windows 10 has become very crucial these days. The reason is Windows 10 comes with great technology, amazing features, and security settings. It rocks with built-in security tools that help the systems in protecting against malicious software and viruses. It offers virtualization solution, BitLocker drive encryption, remote desktop utility, enterprise mode internet explorer as well as an option to schedule updates. It is a little bit costly as compared to Windows 10 home but it offers many incredible features that make its cost worthy.